The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Essie Pama Arrived!

So, a while back http://www.pamaliqueur.com/ was offering a free, yes, free bottle of Essie nail polish for people who signed up. Of course, being a crazy nail polish fanatic, I jumped on this oppurtunity. Luckily, I was one of the first 1000 or so to do it, and finally after 4-6 weeks, a lovely white box appeared on my front steps. I have actually never tried an Essie polish before. I am more of an OPI and China Glaze gal, so trying a $9 bottle of Essie for free is beyond awesome! And... Essie Pama is georgeous!!! It is a deep crimson red with a beautiful jelly finish. I will upload some pics in the coming days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home