The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Under Construction


Yes, this bloggie is currently undergoing a hiatus as well as the parsimonious pursuer until I finish my finals this week! Man, these 16 weeks flew by fast this semester. Only 2 more years of school left until my B.S...lol...Sorry for the delay in entries, but hey~a girl's gotta do well in Government, right? Just hang on a few more days or so. For now, enjoy some holiday cheer and give yourself a holiday manicure with candy canes or snowflakes......you know you want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home