The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Juicy goodness...

I was so excited this Christmas when I tore open a gift from my mother and cast my eyes upon the greatness that is Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy. This really is a beautiful and uplifting fragrance, unlike any I have in my collection. It doesn't resemble Juicy Couture edp. The original was a lot more powerful and could easily be overwhelming if applied too heavily. Viva la Juicy is definitley lighter...with notes of jasmine, mandarin, wild berry, and honeysuckle, this is definitley a pick-me up scent for those rainy and cloudy days. It even has a hint of praline on the dry down, which I absolutely love in a body product (when done right). This edp works very well with my body's chemistry! The body lotion and shower gel are lovely as well, and will be saved for those extra special days where I want to be wrapped in sweet Viva la Juicy goodness for as long as possible. Certainly a winner by Juicy Couture, and a definitley a keeper in my book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home