The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

BBW mini-haul

So, I wandered aimlessly into a flagship Bath and Body Works the other day, and walked out with some super deals. I am proud of myself.... I actually limited what I bought! But man, was I tempted by all the great deals going on during their semi-annual sale. I am learning to practice self-control when it comes to bath and body product shopping!!

What I need to do is use what I already have in my collection. Just because it's all on sale, doesn't mean I always need it. Or do I? hmmm... Anyhow, this is what I got:


Tropical Passionfruit Body Butter 75%off
Frozen Daquiri body lotion 75% off
Orange Freeze body lotion 75% off
Frosted Orange Creme antibacterial hand soap 75% off


Look at the texture of this body butter~so rich and creamy! This smells so dreamy!



Oh, and how could I not buy this cutie lip butter, in a yummy orange scent? I was *this* close to getting the pink lemonade, as well!


And my bloggie friends, my grand total? Under $11 *cheers*

I absolutely love the Orange Freeze Temptation line at BBW. Last year they said they were discontinuing it, so I was really down when I only had 1/2 bottle left of this lotion...and then I found another...and at 75% off!!! It smells just like a tart, and sweet orange cremesicle...yum! Perfect for those chilly winter days when you want to escape to a summer vacation...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I looked through your blog and found similarities and would like to become blog friends.

I have a humble blog here in San Diego and would love it if you came by and visited and commented.

I think you may enjoy the various labels that I have for my High Art blog. I install music videos that I like and keep my writing as real as I can.

I hope to see you soon here.... :)

January 8, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home