The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hard Candy Sale

This is old news to me, but online at Hard Candy's website, all items are half off! This includes everything! I know they have sold out of a lot by now, but there are still lots of great beauty goodies remaining. A few months back, the site was all 75% off, and I was able to get some of their fragrance (LOVE this) and a couple makeup items for really cheap! Hard Candy is Urban Decay's little sister, so to say. I would recommend:

Super Shine Lipgloss in Pixie: the perfect bubble gum pink lipgloss with staying power! And it smells like cake batter...yum

Super Slim Eye Penci in Vibe: Great for adding a vibrant splash of color to the waterline. A bright purple shade

So, go check out www.hardcandy.com and you're bound to find some great beauty goodies at an equally great price!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home