The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

skincare update 1.0

Well, the skincare routine I had outlined a few posts down hasn't been to great. Well, frankly, it has made my skin worse! I don't know if its the actual products itself, stress, diet, or hormones, but either way, I need to figure out what is going on. I have read that you should give yourself 2-3 weeks into a new skincare regime to see results, and determine if you want to continue or make some changes~or in my case, an overhaul. So, I'll continue using this combination of products, but I have a feeling that this may not be in my best interest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home