The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Free Brow Wax at Bliss Spas 3/13!


If you are one of the first 25 lucky people to make it to your nearest Bliss Spa tommorow 3/13, you will score a free brow wax! Just bring this printout, and say hello to a polished new look. And don't feel bad if you aren't one of those 25, you will still get $10 off your brow wax with the printout!
I could certainly use this, ahem...but unfortunately there are no Bliss Spas near me! But click here to find out if a Bliss Spa is near you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home