The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Notd: glitzy vampie

It was dreadfully rainy and chilly outside today! I only had to run to the post office and well, that was about it. So, to kill the time, I tidied up the house and began to organize my closet and makeup/nail polish collection.

Of course, I have to constantly rotate my nail polish collection to allow equal wear time, so I picked out a neglected vampie shade and topped it off with an equally abandoned glitter topcoat. I normally wear darker shades on shorter nails, but seeing as I worked my butt off to get my nails strong and to a desired length, I wasn't about to trim them just to be politically nail-correct!

Orly Nail Armor Base coat: 1 coat
Sinful Rich in Heart: 2 coats
Sinful UFO: 1 coat
Revlon Colorstay Topcoat: 1 coat




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home