The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Review: NYX 'Pinky' Blush



Oh my, I surely love this bubblegum-pink blush! I was on the hunt for a perfect pink blush and I found it with NYX 'Pinky'. I was actually going to get a $25 Nars blush before I found this at my local HEB for only $5usd, its really a fantastic deal!! The quality, consistency, pigmentation, and application is comparible to that of high-end brands. Applied with my cheapie elf blush brush, I now have instantly bubblegum-pink cheeks in an instant. It goes perfect with my work uniform! but thats another story...lol!
And with the $20 I saved buying this NYX blush, I can get 20 dollar-menu items at McDonalds. Ah yes....good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home