The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cheap Thrill: Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge


For $9.99 at Target, I picked up SK's new Blending Sponge, a dupe of the Beauty Blender which sells for twice the price. I haven't tried it yet, but was compelled to let the masses know what I did with my spare Target giftcard today. I wasn't planning on getting it, but hey~it was there. I am looking forward to using this with my neglected liquid foundations I have. I know, I know~ I am a mineral girl, but I'm up for a change. That's what its all about! I hear the Blending Sponge gives a flawless, airbrushed appearance in a fraction of the time it takes to use a brush, fingers, or conventional makeup sponge. I'm looking forward to putting Ol' Bluey to use!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home