The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ulta deals 3/15

Here are a few deals at Ulta stores worth mentioning, in my opinion. Remember, you can stack manufacturer coupons along with the Ulta 3.50 off 10 coupon that came in todays Sunday paper!

All Ulta brand, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, and Max Factor Eye products (eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadows) are BoGo Free

OPI Nail Lacquers are BoGo 50% off

Revlon Face and Lip cosmetics (foundation, powder, concealer, blush, and lip products) are BoGo Free

Scenario:

(2) L'Oreal HiP eyeshadow duos- $7.99 BoGo
(2) Cover Girl Eye Enhancers single eyeshadows- $3.29
Subtotal: $11.28
-3.50 Ulta
-2.00 L'Oreal HiP MQ
-2.00 L'Oreal HiP MQ
-1.00 Cover Girl MQ
-1.00 Cover Girl MQ

=$1.78 for 4 eyeshadows...not bad

I've been eyeing some of these HiP duos for a while. I have been pleasantly suprised by the HiP line from L'Oreal. Their shadows definitley have some serious pigment and lasting ability. Their color choices are great, too! They are contenders with MAC, in my opinion as far as their eyeshadows go.

As for the Cover Girl eye enhancers on sale, I will pick up 'Mink' and 'Champagne', which are hands-down my favorite highlighters to use!

I also want to take advantage of the OPI BoGo 50% off deal, as well. I've been meaning to pick up a few polishes from their South Beach collection. After the Ulta 3.50 coupon and BoGo 50% off sale, I should be able to snag 2 polishes for about $8.50...a good deal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home