The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bobbi Brown 25% entire site!

Hurry and stock up on your favorite Bobbi Brown cosmetics while you can! It's 25% off her entire site, with free standard shipping, when you enter code INSTANT at checkout.

What to get..what to get, is the question remaining....I will say that I am loving her Pot Rouges. 'Pink Raspberry' is the most gorgeous shade of raspberry. You can blot it on lips and cheeks for a perfect flush of pink.

Click here to get shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home