The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Monday, February 2, 2009

OPI South Beach


In case you haven't heard, the new Spring OPI Nail Lacquer collection is out in stores! OPI is one of my top 3 favorite nail polish brands out there. I always get excited when they launch a new collection. The last collection I practically camped out for was the France collex. (fyi, Parlez-vous OPI? is one of my all time favorite polishes). Anyhow, the lineup for the SB launch is as follows:


Over Exposed in South Beach: Deep Raspberry shimmer

Done Out in Deco: Lilac Shimmer

Suzi & the Lifeguard: A Light pink shimmer

OPI on Collins Ave.: Deep pink-red creme

Party in My Cabana: a darker creme pink

Paint My Moji-Toes Red: a dark orange pink creme

Bronzed to Perfection: bronze shimmer

Conga-Line Coral: medium red/orange coral shimmer

Clubbing Til Sunrise: light gold orange shimmer

Feelin’ Hot Hot Hot: medium pink creme

Miami Beet: deep raspberry/purple creme

Sand in My Suit: frost light pink


These are only quick descriptions off the top of my head. I really am eyeing the Paint my Moji-Toes Red, Miami Beet, and OPI on Collins Ave. I am probably going to use my Ulta coupon that came in the mail to snag a couple of these for around $13.50. Not the greatest deal, but well worth it if you are an OPI junkie like me! Another option I may opt to do is ordering thru 8ty8beauty. Low prices on OPI's compared to retail. Yes, shipping bites, but well worth it if you order multiple polishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home