The Vanity Calamity

Cosmetics, Bath&Body, Skincare, Nail design...no beauty-topic is off limits here at the Vanity Calamity, my personal blog dedicated to all things beauty related. From product reviews, tips, and tutorials, I hope you can find something here that keeps you coming back for more! Any Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pardon the delays

I am one of those people that have a hard time multi tasking. With a school schedule filling my week, assignments left and right, numerous family affairs to handle, and deciding on all the components of building a new home (this is crazy difficult, fyi), I am feeling the pressure to keep a handle on my blogs. So sorry for any delays between posting and continual updates. I am working hard on outlining a schedule that will help free up some time that will strictly be dedicated to my blogging ventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home